Malaika's First Sunday
The dress is from LaChere Vawdrey.
Anna made the headband...isn't it CUTE?! I am going to use it for her blessing day.
I love the smirk on Malaika's face.
I had a dentist appointment that went longer than I thought, so Mo and Zuki fed the baby for me...
They are really bonding well. LOVE it!
Zuki wanted to play with her old car seat, so we took it out and let her, and next thing I know, she's got a pile of books and stayed there for 30 minutes reading...
So, the good thing about all this crazy weather is the occasional rainbow. There is something magical about those things.

3 comments:
I loved the pictures of Zuki feeding Malaika! She's amazing. AND, congrats on going to the dentist, too. I'm sure it was way fun.
Way cute dress and headband on little Malaika!! There really is some magical about rainbows. It just makes me feel like Heavenly Father is smiling at me :)
Those pictures of the two girls are so precious!
Post a Comment