Sunday, May 15, 2011

Duckies!

We went to go feed the ducks at Nature Park.  They weren't very hungry, and I'm guessing it was because there were tons of people there feeding them.  We still had fun, though.





 I love this picture.  She is so cute holding on to her Daddy's pocket.

Expressive Malaika


 Can you pat your head and rub your tummy at the same time?





 So, I had to put this picture in here.  Zuki loves to play this Sonic video game (I only let her do it when I need to keep her awake...maybe twice a week.) Anyway, obviously this time it didn't work. Probably have to hide the game, and find a new method.

3 comments:

Anna said...

khee hee, pat the head, rub the tummy...funny!

Thanks for posting more often. It sure is nice to see what you're up to!

Dwynne said...

Ditto what Anna said- thank you for putting stuff up! I love it! I love your girls! I love you!

Brianna Tuckett said...

i love all the photos!! Too cute!! Mailka sure does have some pretty cute/funny faces :) I love the last one of Zuki!! Kids can sleep ANYWHERE, but then again so can I ;)