Friday, May 6, 2011

Sisters!

 Mo and I set up this little photo shoot for the girls.  We will be getting some professional ones done soon.  But here are some of the cute ones I liked from this batch.  Zuki is wearing an outfit from Aunt Sally, and flowers in her hair made by Aunt Sally.  Zuki loves them!


  I said, "Zuki, please don't put your finger in her mouth..."  i just got that classic Zuki look that says, "I don't speak english".

 Charlie Bit Me!
My girls are sooo cute, and I am loving being their mother! I feel like I've been waiting forever to have our second one, and she's FINALLY here! I just love it. 

5 comments:

Dwynne said...

Put Malaika next to Zuki and Zuki looks sooo BIG!! They are both adorable and looking so good. Congratulations again! Sending my love!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girls mama! =)

Anonymous said...

I love it! Adorable.

Brianna Tuckett said...

They are both just BEAUTIFUL!!!! You and Mo sure do make some cuties ;)

Adam said...

This post cracks me up! It sure is animated for a newborn. Hillarious!