
This is my friend, Amy, and me on her sealing day. YAY AMY!

Zuki likes to play with measuring cups in the sink, and it keeps her busy, but we forgot to check on her, and she got really quiet, so we go over, and she had figured out how to plug the sink with a measuring cup, and the sink was about to flow over on the floor! So glad we got there in time. Can you see how wet her clothes are?

Mo resdesigned a diaper box for one of his projects, and he used Zuki as his subject. Isn't she cute? America's Next Top Model?

And here is Zuki again after I did "dread locks". They are really just chunks of twisted hair. They are fairly easy to comb out. This picture was taken back in May.
4 comments:
your family is too cute. zuki is just absolutely adorable. i love the picture of all your toes painted. are you going to your parents for thanksgiving?
I LOVE the dread locks!! Way cute :) And YES I totally thought of "America's Next Top Model" with that pic of Zuki! She definitely looks like a future model :) That's funny about the sink! I'm glad you caught it in time!! It was soooooooo fun to have you and Zuki out to visit! WE will have to do it again . . . SOON!!! :)
Yeah, Mom LOVED the ones of your toes painted too. She totally cracks up over it. I think it's pretty awesome myself. Go Mo.
LOVE seeing so many pics with Zuki's hair done up. She is SO SO adorable without the fro...not that the fro is a bad thing.
Thanks for posting even though you aren't the "bloggin' type".
I'm so glad to see pictures of you guys. We miss you a lot. Don't you want to move down to Sandy, UT when you're done with school???? I think it would be awesome!
Hope you're all doing well. You have such a cute family!
Post a Comment