Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Announcement

I'm finally pregnant! We've been trying for over a year and a half, and now it's finally happened! The new baby is due May 10, which is just a couple of weeks after Mo graduates with his Bachelors degree in Broadcasting. We are so excited! Don't know where we'll end up, but we know we are being guided on our path, and we are excited to see where He takes us.

8 comments:

Stephanie H. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! That is so so exciting!! I am very happy for you!! Hopefully we won't be too far behind you :)

Brianna Tuckett said...

Congrats again Natty girl!! It makes my heart smile to think of you :) Hope all goes well and if you need ANYTHING just call me!! I'm always happy to go to Rexburg for ya! :) Oh, by the way, I LOVE the big pic of all your feet! Too cute :)

We're the Jones' said...

yeah!! we are so excited for you. we aren't going to be there for Christmas, we are staying in Riverside.

Anonymous said...

YAY Congratulations =)

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! I'm so excited for you! You are due 9 days before me :) What awesome news! I hope you're feeling well, and not too sick.

raquelb said...

So happy for ya! Congrats

Sally said...

Hey--how wonderful! I'm really excited for you--can't wait to see you again. I am loving all the pictures. Beautiful girl, beautiful family.

Todd, Karen, David, Rylee and Alicia said...

Congratulations you two!