Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Fun...



This was Mo's first time carving a pumpkin. Gee. I guess artists don't have any problems being creative when they are doing some thing for the first time.


Zuki did NOT enjoy pulling the stuff out of the pumpkin. I wish we had taken video of this because she was making gagging noises every time she pulled some out. I was cracking up!


Mo and Zuki ready to go trick or treating!

Zuki was totally freaked out by this witch. It was making a humming noise and she was trying to get away from it as fast as she could.

Yay! Gettin' some candy!

Here is Ella and Zuki. Best friends. We had such a good time. Thanks Galicias!

Here is Zuki doing her silly posing.

What a fun evening. Now, do you think she'll notice if all her candy mysteriously disappears into the trash can?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE!!! Happy Halloween hun! =)
Before I forget for the 100th time would you mind sending me your email address?
mine is: starlite324@gmail.com. =) thank you!

Anna said...

Did you paint her fingernails just to match the costume? How fun.

Stephanie H. said...

What a cutie!!! :)

Brianna Tuckett said...

Leave it to Mo to create an AMAZING pumpkin on his FIRST try! :) Zuki's costume is WAY cute! I LOVE IT!! What fun :)

Kira said...

Such cute pics! Congrats on being prego too! You guys are such a cute little family!