Saturday, October 30, 2010

August trip to Cali

We went to a place called "Fairy Tale Town" with Gramama and Papa. It's right across the street from the Sacramento Zoo. Here is Zuki on the giant's foot.

This is the Old Woman who Lived in a Shoe. The kids climb up the back, and slide down the front.

Here she is in the crooked little man's crooked little house, located at the end of the crooked mile.

Sitting in the Cheese Stands Alone.

Cinderella's Pumpkin Carriage.
They also had Little Bo Peep's sheep, and the three little pigs with their houses, and the three blind mice, owl's house, Eeyore, Jack and Jill's Hill, they even had a mini Sherwood Forest. It was really cool, and I highly recommend it for anyone who has little kids, if you are ever passing through Sacramento. It's very inexpensive, too.

Here is Zuki sitting at the little table at Gramama's house, during one of the many tea parties.

Mo and I went to Six Flags with Michael and Hayden, and it was Mo's first time at a theme park. He compared being on a roller coaster to "death". He was a trooper and went on all the rides, though. He even went on the "Medusa" 3 times! Go Mo! (I did every ride at least once, besides the V2. I didn't do that one. No way, man.)

2 comments:

Anna said...

Very cute. Mom and Dad said she was the cutest kid there and that Fairytale land was perfect for her age. Good good good.

And Dad got a crack out of Mo saying, "It felt like death." Totally funny and totally awesome he got to have that first time experience with you. How wonderful is that!!?

Brianna Tuckett said...

I remember you telling me about that Fairy Tale Land. That does look WAY fun and cute!! That sounds like an AWESOME trip!! I LOVE six flags :)