Wednesday, May 26, 2010

More this and thats

Mo's little soccer player.

These are dolls given to Zuki for Christmas by Anna, my talented big sister. (to check out more stuff go to the Minelolly link in the right margin of my blog.) The pink one is "Abducted Twice" and the monster is "Eye Wide Open". Zuki calls them "Twice" and "Monster", respectively.

These guys couldn't quite make it all the way through the fifth session of conference.

This is a salt shaker that Zuki is cuddling. She wanted me to wrap it up in a "blankie" so I got a baby wash rag and wrapped it up for her. She babied it all day.

Look what I found one day. Holy cow.

9 comments:

Sally said...

She is getting so big! I can't wait you see you again--all of you!

We're the Jones' said...

she is so cute. i wish we were closer so we can get together more.

Anna said...

Ha! Standing on the toilet paper roll...what a nice soft perch.

Got a kick out of the guys sleeping.

And...did Zuki really fall asleep with those dolls or did you stick them there for the photo?

NatMo said...

She fell asleep with them. They are an item, as far as she is concerned. I did have to turn Twice for the photo, though.

Anna said...

That's like totally awesome!

techgirl said...

I've just found your blog and I'm really enjoying it! so cute!

http://andthenwethree.blogspot.com/

Brianna Tuckett said...

Way fun pics Natty girl! :)

mom2ky said...

She is absolutely precious! Miss you guys! We need to get together! :)

Dwiggins said...

Hello my old friend!!! I was so excited a long time ago when you posted on my blog, and made a note to myself to save your blog so I could see how you and your beautiful family were. Well time passed and my mental notes were blown around and then today I thought of you and your cute little girl. I love her hair BTW. But I couldn't remember your blog so I went back through my posts and found you. Here I am, just wanted to say hi, I love your family, and I was thinking of you. The End.