Okay, So I am having another girl! i am sooo excited. Their birthdays are only a month apart, so I already have all the clothes and everything I need! We are tossing a few names around, but I think this might be the one we stick with:
Malaika Ria Mqomboti
(Malaika is pronounced just like it reads...no funny stuff...)
1 year ago

5 comments:
I love the name!! Way cute Natty!! :) I really like the middle name too! It just flows well! You guys are pros at picking out names :) Hey so we NEED to get together!! I'm missing my Natty girl something TERRIBLE!!! :)
she will love her name
Congratulations Natalie! Girls are the best! Her and Zuki will be such good friends....once Zuki gets over being jealous of her sister getting all the attention anyway :) We're excited for you guys.
That is beautiful. I am so excited for you guys! I wish I could come out during that month to see the new baby, but Trav graduates in May. I will be thinking of you!
Okay, so you're going to have to be more specific in the pronunciation--my tongue is trying to say it with an Italian accent and it's not coming out quite right, I guess, anyway! Miss you all. . .
Post a Comment