This is the introduction of Zuki to her Great-Grandpa George. I am so glad that he got to meet her and see how beautiful she is.
Grandpa was such a good sport when we wanted pictures of him holding Zuki, when he was done, he said, "Take the baby!" He is such a special person in our lives.
Mo and I took a trip to Twin Falls where my mom's parents live. It is always good to see them, and as my mom was there also, it was a good opportunity to get a four generation picture. Mo took the pictures for us, Zuki is crying in all of mine, but on my mom's camera she was sleeping...never could get her to smile. There was way too much lovin' goin' on for my sweet Zuki.


3 comments:
I'm so glad you posted pictures of the trip . . . and glad grandpa got to meet her.
Great pictures!! Anna's right, you are going to be SO glad to have those photo's later down the road. :) Zuki is just beautiful and I can't wait to meet her in person, eventhough she'll probably be thirteen and accompanied by 4 other siblings (j/k hopefully much sooner than that)! hehe...
BTW I saw your post... I am not sure which mission, but I will find out and get back to you!
it's always fun introducing your baby to family members! She sure is a cutie... Shane always says it is a good thing they come in such cute packages with the different trials they bring sometimes!
Post a Comment