Saturday, June 14, 2008

Look What I Can Do!




I'ts hard to see what I did to her hair with these pictures, but I took little chunks and twisted them. We used to do it with Mo's hair before he shaved his head for the summer. I miss his hair. But now I get to play with my daughters hair, and do what I want with it, and she can't complain yet.

4 comments:

Luke and Niki said...

Look at that full head of hair! So cute. I love the twists!

Anna said...

holy cow! Her hair is already wirey enough for that?

Megan said...

Oh my gosh! I am so happy I got your blog address from Krista!! Email me at megankferguson@gmail.com and I will add you to my blog! Your girl is BEAUTIFUL!! Way to go!! Talk to you soon!!
Megan (use to be Hartlein)

Megan, Peter, and Benjamin said...

Oops, I used my wrong log in for that comment....anyway, hope to hear from you soon so I can add you to the correct blog of mine!! Ha ha!!