Natalie, I forgot if I ever mentioned the Babywise book? You can pick it up at Barnes and Noble for about $12... it's AWESOME!! It helps you develop a great routine and has your baby sleeping through the night (10 to 12 hours) by 8 weeks. No joke. I got it from all 5 of my sister-in-laws and it totally works. Hunter was 12 hours a night by 8 weeks, and Wes was 10 hours a night by 6 weeks. Just thought you may want to check it out... it's totally worth it.
3 comments:
She really IS getting big! Take lots of pictures while you are with Mom and Grandma!
Those are some PRECIOUS pictures!! Holy cow, she is CUTE!! Keep up the posts, I love to see how she grows and changes! What a doll...
Natalie, I forgot if I ever mentioned the Babywise book? You can pick it up at Barnes and Noble for about $12... it's AWESOME!! It helps you develop a great routine and has your baby sleeping through the night (10 to 12 hours) by 8 weeks. No joke. I got it from all 5 of my sister-in-laws and it totally works. Hunter was 12 hours a night by 8 weeks, and Wes was 10 hours a night by 6 weeks. Just thought you may want to check it out... it's totally worth it.
Post a Comment