I think our family is a little bit funny. I like everything brown, like cake, frosting, and ice cream, while Mo reaches for everything vanilla. I asked Mo if I could compromise the Father's Day cake, and he laughed at me...
We were invited to a pot luck barbecue for Father's Day that started at three, Mo got home at two, and we decided to nap for 45 minutes that turned into FOUR HOURS!!! It was a really nice nap, but we felt SO bad for missing the BBQ. (Besides, Zuki slept the whole time with us, which was nice for me...)
We were invited to a pot luck barbecue for Father's Day that started at three, Mo got home at two, and we decided to nap for 45 minutes that turned into FOUR HOURS!!! It was a really nice nap, but we felt SO bad for missing the BBQ. (Besides, Zuki slept the whole time with us, which was nice for me...)

0 comments:
Post a Comment