Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ketchup...

Okay, so here is my final catch up until I upload more photos from my camera.  YAY! 

Park

 Malaika is just like her big sister, totally fascinated with dirt, sand, and rocks.


 She didn't like crawling in the grass, so that helped a lot with getting her on her feet!


  Zuki loves to swing.  I love to swing with her.


REAL SALT LAKE
So, I have to send a shout out to our friends, Andrew and Sylvia Bunker.  They are such great friends!  They went on vacation to Peru a while back, and gave us tickets to the Real Salt Lake vs. LA Galaxy soccer game.  It was so awesome!  We got free food, and AWESOME seats!  We wished they were there with us to share the fun.
 My camera is not zoomed in at all...these are great seats!


 And yes...that is DAVID BECKHAM!!!  We tried to get a face shot of him, but we have a ton of these, where he turned right as we were taking the pic.  At the end of the game, he took his jersey off and threw it in the crowd...of course all the ladies were going crazy.


 This is LEO the mascot for Real Salt Lake.  We ended up in the VIP party at the end of the game.


  We even got and autograph from the youngest member of the team.  (He is only 18, and this was his first autographing session).
Thank you, Andrew and Sylvia!!!!


Salt Lake
 We went to an educational fair at the Gateway in Salt Lake.  This cookie monster and Big Bird were just wandering around.  Kind of cool.


They had the water fountains going, and it was a good thing because that day was HOT.


 24th of July Parade
 We rode Trax to the city for something different.


 Zuki loves riding Trax and always asks if we can.  It's free in the city, so I feel like I can be a "YES" mom when we are in the city.


 We ended up being a little late, but got a great spot right at the beginning of the parade.


 Malaika was surprisingly calm the whole time.


Fun Things
 This is Zuki's family.  The big bear is her "husband" and the other are their "children".  


 Our good friend, Perry, came to visit us while he was on a business trip in Salt Lake.  It was so great to see him again.  I wished his wife, Krista, could have come too.  Alas it did not work out that way.  I miss her.  She is a true friend.


 We went to the Splash Pad at Liberty Park, and the girls had tons of fun!  Such a nice thing to do on a HOT day.

1 comments:

Brianna Tuckett said...

How fun! That soccer game looks like it was pretty killer and so up your guys' alley!! That's awesome! I can't believe how big Malaika is getting! :) I love all the pics!