Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fun Things, and a New Hairdo

My Girls Are Silly

 Where, oh, where is Zuki?  Can you see her? Can you guess what she was supposed to be doing?


 I have mentioned that my girls love to drink their bedtime milk together, and this time, Zuki decided to bring her babies out to join in the fun.


Malaika found Zuki's slipper.  She put it on herself.  Funny girl.


Swimming

 Zuki is absolutely loving the swimming pool. She's jumping in, and really trying to learn how to swim.  She listens to me when I coach her. Kind of cool.


 Here's Malaika, sporting the suit that Gramama bought for Zuki a few summers ago.  Thank you for hand-me-downs!


I know Zuki doesn't look too happy, but she really is, I was just having a hard time catching the smile.

New Do


 I tried a new style!  I love this one a lot (and the braids make it easier to comb out).

Craft Time

 Zuki is really into cutting and pasting lately.  She knows how to spell "pie" so she makes "pie party" invitations.


 What a beauty.


  Malaika is waving at me.  So cute.


2 comments:

Brianna Tuckett said...

Malaika looks so much like you Natty! To me anyway :) I love Zuki's pose in front of the door to go swimming! She is such a cutie!!

Dwynne said...

How smart! You taped Malaika's paper down! Way to go, Mommy.