

Here is a project I started last january and finished this january (my mom did all the quilting). My next quilt is a king size for our bed, the top is finished, I just have to get the batting and put it together and quilt it. It's going to look really nice.
5 comments:
So pretty! You're a crafty woman! Sorry I didn't call you this week...it was one of those CRAZY weeks. Will you call me because I don't have your numbr like I thought I did. Love ya!
Very good nat, nat. Can't wait to see the big one :)
What a cute quilt! Happy Mother's Day =)
You should get it all together by the time you go see mom and she can get you started on the quilting. It'll look great on your bed for Zuki to jump 72 times on.
I love that! It's way pretty!! :) So my mom made a levi quilt top for me when she was last up, but no surprise I haven't done anything with it because . . . well . . . I STINK at sewing so if you have a spare minute or want to get together and work on our quilts I could use all the help I can get! :)
Post a Comment