Here are some hairdo's I have tried this year so far. No, she does not sit still while I do it. She usually screams, and tells me to "Be gentle, Mommy", and throws up occasionally, and I really hope my neighbors don't think I am torturing her on purpose. I guess she will learn at an early age that beauty is pain, even though she is beautiful even when she has a lopsided fro going on.
I have done braids, but those looked really funny because I can't braid very well with my middle finger being chopped off and everything. What a problem that has become. I think I will try to teach myself to use my ring finger instead. I had to do that in order to make snapping with my left hand audible.

6 comments:
How fun! I can't wait to have a girl and do girly things :) I love the second one. She is so gorgeous!
Ah, the adorable little thing. I miss seeing you guys and chasing her all over the place. I need a break from it all so I can see you.
Those are way cute!! :)
I love it when you do her hair...it makes her look ten times cuter!
She is adorable, and you do a great job on her curls!
awww...
Post a Comment