Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Teeth

Here are her top teeth!!! She's figuring out how to bite, I mean, not people, but food and stuff like that. I hope she doesn't start biting other people.

Look at her eyelashes!!! I wish mine were that long.



This is after a VERY long day at church. I had early morning meetings starting at 7:45, and then church from 9-12, and then a presidency meeting right after, and then a meeting with the Bishop. We didn't get back until 2:30, and she hadn't slept at all at church. She crashed for three hours. That was nice.

5 comments:

Sally said...

What a beautiful girl! I can't wait to play with her at my house.

Brianna Tuckett said...

I love your blog Natty! It's way fun, especially the pictures of your little cutie:) I love the background :)

Stephanie H. said...

Man she is cute! it's about time you put more posts up!

Peterson Family said...

Just when I think she couldn't POSSIBLY be ANY CUTER... she gets those teeth!! What a doll! I seriously love her little face, she's a little model! hehe...

Dwynne said...

I can't stand not being able to gobble her up, Nat!