

Discovering toilet paper was such a joy.

Peeking in on Daddy!


Playtime!


This is the first pizza I ever made from scratch! Soooo yummy!

Loves helping out in the kitchen!

Okay, so we were watching American Idol, and we realized it was too quiet, so we looked to see what Zuki was up to, and she was eating this piece of chocolate...not only the chocolate, but the wrapper too!!!
5 comments:
oh mi gosh, she totally looks like you! And there's some teeth (and tears). So glad you finally posted. I can't believe she's walking.
So, did she like tasting the t.p.?
p.s. it's so funny you are making pizza! Adam and I started doing it every friday night too. Now I just have to get those smoothies down. Dad makes them soooo gooooood.
Oh my goodness!! She is SOOOO cute!! But we knew when you were pregnant that you and your husband would make cute babies!! I wish I could be there to see her in person!!
Keep enjoying these special moments!
~Megan
She is such a doll!!
Now that I think about it I probably have seen your blog. Thanks for sending me a link-- I've put it on my favorites list. I love Zuki, she's so cute.
Natty girl the pics of Zuki are too cute!! Seeing her next to Mo, she looks a lot like him! What a cutie :)
Post a Comment