Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ahem...

Where do FLIES come from???? I do not like that annoying little buzzing sound of a fly on the inside of my window. I have shrink-wrapped my windows, so they aren't coming from the outside of the windows, and my door is NEVER open, mainly because I have a sweet little one who would take a tumble down the stairs, AND the flies come one at a time. I chase one around the apartment, and by the time I have broken a knick-knack, and my hair is out of whack, the fly is dead and flushed down the toilet. Two days later, there is another one and it starts all over again!!! You'd think if they are being hatched inside my apartment, there would be more than one at a time. So...Where are they coming from? Maybe its a slow invasion. Maybe they think I'll get tired of chasing their little soldiers down, and let them live...then they might send two the next time. OR!!! They could be cameras...little flying robots...does anyone else have any ideas??? I am running out of knick-knacks!

1 comments:

Dwynne said...

Perhaps you are letting your trash sit too long before taking it out. It doesn't take long for flies to hatch. Even though your garbage cans may take a while to fill up, my suggestion would be to get it out of the apartment even if its not all the way full.