Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving!!!


Soooooo, for thanksgiving, we ended up staying in Rexburg due to lack of funds for gas. We wanted to do a Potluck dinner with some of the African families, but it turns out, they were all invited to go somewhere. Our ward decided to do a potluck, so we went to that instead. I made the turkey, a jello, and some Neat Wheat Brownies (Num, YUMMY!). The turkey turned out better than the one I made last year....so juicy.


Zuki had mashed up chicken noodles and carrots, and promptly zonked out. (can you see her orange face?

This must be the reason why she zonked out. What a handsome man...who would have known she would find her prince?

This is the group that ended up coming to the potluck.


There are so many things to be grateful for. If there was one thing I had to choose, I would raise my glass high and say, "thank you for life" because "life" is everything rolled into a huge ball of goodness, kindness, heartache, challenges, and most of all love. I am thankful for it all.

1 comments:

Anna said...

Ha ha, that zonked out photo is funny. I had to do a double take . . . I thought . . . Mo looks different, is it the hair. No . . . and Zuki with a messy face. Classic.