Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Just some cutes

Babysitting my friends baby, Tom.

So exhausted. I was doing my makeup at the mirror with my back to her, and all of a sudden she wasn't making noise, and I turned around, and this is what I saw!

Lookin' good in the hood.

This is her first time eating peas. She just kind of sat there with them on her tongue, mouth wide open for a few seconds before swallowing every bite. And then...

She gagged. Mo and I were laughing so hard the whole time this was going on. She never threw up, but kept making gagging noises. So funny. she kept eating though. Little trouper.

3 comments:

ஐ*¨KRiSta¨*ஐ said...

awww Zuki is soooo precious! Its amazing the places babies can sleep. lol. too cute!

Happy Holidays!!

Anna said...

Ha ha! So funny you got this on camera. That's how I feel about cooked carrots.

Johanson family said...

Hi Natalie, I found your blog from Dwynnes. I hope you don't mind! Your daughter is absolutely adorable! Have a great day! Oh, and feel free to check out our blog (http://beccamikey2002.blogspot.com)