Wednesday, November 26, 2008

TAG!

Yesterday was my sweet hubby's birthday, so today I will respond to Anna's tag. Mo and I first met in Rexburg, January of 2006. His friend, Eric, brought him into Tomassito's (a pizzaria on campus where I worked) to set him up with one of my co-workers. Basically, Mo thought I was cuter, and started to come in for pizza every couple of weeks. He thought I had a boyfriend (which I didn't) so didn't ask me out until April. We got married that December.


Our first kiss was in his car on our second date. He was showing me pictures on his camera, so we were leaning in, and he couldn't handle my "magnetism".

Mo said "I love you" first after he kissed me on our second date. I told him I couldn't say it back, yet...but did about two days later. It was in the beginning of May. I also told him that I was done with the dating game (after my last boyfriend...) and I was in it to get married if he was willing. He stuck around and eventually told me he had "known" since the first time we met.

We have been married for almost two years (Dec. 22).

His nickname for me is "Sweetie" or "natty" or "poo-coo". The third is my favorite.My favorite physical feature of his is, lets be honest, his bum. I hope our girls get his bum. I wish I had his bum. It's a nice bum.

What he does that surprises me is how willing he is to change poopies when I have had it for the day. He always changes the morning poopies for me, and the before bedtime bath poopies! (I have a very regular daughter).

His greatest quality is how unconfrontational he is. When I get mad, he calmly reminds me that I don't need to be mad. Sometimes, I really want to be, though.

Mo's favorite food is sheep. Sheep head, eyes, brains and all, man. No, I have not had it, and NO, I will NOT cook it for him!Mo's favorite past time is playing soccer. Outside when the weather is nice, and on the gamecube when it's not. He's good, like AFRICA good.

Mo is my sweetheart.

Now I tag Lindsey.

6 comments:

Brittney said...

Natalie, im not sure you will remember me but i was looking at kira and joes blog and i happen to come across yours. I just wanted to say how beautiful your family is... your daughter is probably one of the cutest little girls i have ever seen!

Peterson Family said...

Soooo sweet!! Any guy who changes diapers WILLINGLY is a keeper! ;)

Anna said...

Yay! What a fun answer to that tag. And some fun photos too. Sweet, sweet.

Anna said...

p.s. Poo-coo? As in belly button?

Dwynne said...

I have a clip in your interview where he calls you "belly button", and I've been asking myself if he means belly button...hee hee. Puku, poo-coo...is it an african word, too?

The picture of you cooking totally looks like someone else...weird.

Love!

Anna said...

p.p.s. that wedding photo looks dark. Did you use the "corrected" ones I sent you? (please don't tell me you lost them.) :(