Friday, December 5, 2008

Baby Work Out



So...This is how Zuki gets around. She pushes up on her hands and feet, bends her knees under her, then pushes out again, and lauches herself forward into a faceplant, and starts all over. I don't think she is quite getting the "move your hands" part. I hope she figures out this whole crawling this before we go to California for Christmas. My parents have hard wood floors. Eeeeek!

3 comments:

Anna said...

HOLY BUFF BABY! Have YOU tried holding yourself up like that? No? Go do it. Now. NO really, now. I can wait . . .

NatMo said...

I know! If I could do that all day, my arms and my abs would be soooo toned and nice. But...I remeind myself that she's only holding up about 16 pounds, where I've got about...a lot more than that. :)

Dwynne said...

lol! She is so deliciously cute doing that...and everything else she does...mushed carrots on her mug notwithstanding.