
My daughter is such a joy to me. No matter what is going on in life, she is just happy. Even when she is hungry or tired, I can distract her long enough from her fussing to be rewarded with a wide toothless grin. I think I know now what Heavenly Father means for us to be "childlike". Happy. Just Happy. What a blessing to have an example staring me in the face each and every day. (She even follows the Word of Wisdom and gets up early!) I feel like my heart cannot contain the love and joy that I have for her. I will do anything for her. (Anything that is GOOD for her, mind you). I have noticed that since having a baby, and loving her more and more everyday, I find that I am far more sensitive to things around me. Especially commercials on TV. Sometimes I have to change the channel, and if I feel like I need a good Sob Session, all I have to do is watch "A Baby Story" on TLC. If you feel like sharing, what do you do when you feel like you need a Sob Session? (Sob Sessions are good for a woman's psyche, especially when they are suffering from "mom-nesia" so don't feel stupid).

1 comments:
Yeah, that show always makes me cry. It's so amazing to watch someone come into this world, I would think that being an OB or midwife would be VERY rewarding. I don't know how anyone witness' birth and can't see the Lord's hand in creation. It's truly a miracle.
Sweet post. I would be totally wrapped around her finger too, Zuki is ADORABLE! :)
Post a Comment