
We had a hard time deciding what we wanted to do for Halloween. Mo had his costume all picked out, and we were working on choosing something for Zuki, but I just wasn't feeling the spirit of Halloween for some reason. Anyway, my mom came up with an awesome idea that we ended up doing, (which I will blog about in a few days), but these are "idea" pictures.




7 comments:
awww she is soooo adorable! She looks great in both "ideas" what a doll!
Oh my gosh! I'm so glad you found me! How are you?? You have a baby!That's so crazy Ashley told me that you were pregnant but that was the last I had heard! What a beautiful baby!!!! Congrats to you and Mo! We are so excited to be parents and can't believe we're getting two! We're due in April and I can hardly wait!
What a fun idea to take Pre-lim pictures. Don't we ALL experiment first . . .hmm. Will have to steal your idea for the future.
Can't wait to see the real costume.
p.s. thank you for your shout out. Made my day.
I thought Mo was holding a doll in the first picture! They are both so cute! I can't believe how big Zuki is getting. She gets more and more adorable the older she gets!
Natalie and Mo!! This is the Garners!! We just wanted to say hi and say how cute Zuki is!! What a beautiful baby! I still remember when we came over and i held her when she was a couple days old. She is so precious!You can check out our blog, but we had our little girl Abigail...a month early so she is almost 6 months old!! I cannot believe how time flies. Paul and I are living in HAwaii while he gets his MBA. Life is great and we are enjoying it even though we really miss rexburg!! Hope all is well with you. Love you guys! xxx
I loved the blond wig!! What a good lookin Rapunzel!
Post a Comment