We had just picked zuki up from my friends house. We had gone to see Hancock. (Great movie by the way, but it had some language in it). Isn't it weird how much you want to get away from your kid for a few hours, but when you do, you feel like a piece of you is missing? I just wanted to hold her. Has any one else had this experience?
1 year ago


7 comments:
Ha ha! That's funny. She must have been weirded out.
Give that SWEET little gal a kiss for me... I LOVE those teeny tiny cheeks! Wow, she's seriously adorable.
I hear ya on leaving the kiddo's behind... distance always makes the heart grow fonder!! :)
Awww!! You have the most beautiful baby!! But, we knew that you would before you had her!! Email me! (megankferguson@gmail.com) I will add you to my blog so that you can see mine! Miss ya! ~Megan
Ca-ute!!!
Hey Natalie! I haven't seen you in FOREVER!!! I came across your blog through Anna's. YOu look great and your baby is a doll. I'm adding you to my blog and my friends list. my blog site is:
www.sunshine-xpress.blogspot.com Check it out!
Much love!
Brooke (Anderson) Trogdon
my goodness... she is so cute!
She looks fabulous in those sun glasses!!
Post a Comment