Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thank You!

Thanks to all the mothers who gave me advice for tummy time! I am so glad I am not alone in the mothering/trying to learn world! I eventually tried putting her on a familiar blanket on the couch, (don't worry, I was right there the whole time!). She likes to see things, so I thought if I put her higher, she might be okay. She does this for ten minutes at a time. YAY!


3 comments:

Anna said...

Oh Natalie, she is so cute. Every time I see pics of her I just die! Good job on tummy time. See? You are totally not alone!

Travis and Kamala Sloan said...

She is really cute. How did you get blessed with such a cute kid?!?! Your really are lucky.

Peterson Family said...

I can't even put into words how ADORABLE your little Zuki is!!

What a doll... way to go Dad on designing that onesie!! :)