
How cute are these!!!??? She's in her boppy pillow...she doesn't like tummy time; she always starts crying so hard after a few seconds that her legs and arms go up, and she face plants into the blanket on the floor, so I tried putting her in the pillow, but she just slides down before she gets any good exercise. Mommies out there, do you have any advice for tummy time??


5 comments:
man did avery hate tummy time. I would try everything and she just had too many wiggles. She tolerated the play mats that she could roll over and see toys hanging, but I had a hard time with tummy time. Zuki is so cute!! I love her hair.
Oh, Nat those pics are adorable.
Still miss you. Still wish I could be there.
well breast feeding really helps to lose weight. It promotes uterine contractions and will shrink your uterus back to normal. I love running. But any consistant exercise will work. your diet is another thing. Eating the right foods is just as important.
What the heck is tummy time?
Get her a jumper that hooks in the dooway. She'll be up and loving life. My babies jumped forever. Simona would stay in the jumper as long as she could see Taylor. He sat on the floor by her and read books and did puzzles. She was so happy to jump and bounce.
A jumper is much cheaper than one of the exer-saucers. But those are wonderful, too. The baby can stand, exercise his/her legs, turn around and play. Jake loved his.
What's the point of being on the tummy? I guess I'm an old mom and don't know the new terminology and rule!
Love the new pictures!
Brandon liked tummy time, but LInday HATED it... she would tolerate it if I put her on my tummy. I did the same thing with Logan and that helped him get used to being on his tummy, but Lindsay never did like it... so I never did it with her! And she progressed just fine. Just do what you feel you can.. that's all you can expect for the both of you!I love your pictures!
Post a Comment