Monday, October 20, 2008

Holy Cow, It's OCTOBER!



Sorry I haven't been keeping up! Life has been moving fast (but very slowly) for us. I feel like my days are running together, it's always sunday for me. Yesterday was Stake Conference, and I totally didn't know about it. (I am always in the Mother's Room at the beginning of Relief Society, and I never know what it going on). Church usually starts at 1:30 and my friend called me at 9:30 to see if wanted to sit by her and her husband for conference. What?! needless to say, I had Zuki and I ready in 30 minutes and in a seat halfway through the opening hymn! I am lucky our church is right across the street!!! These pictures were about a month ago...I am not sure where the recent ones are. They might be on Mo's hard drive. I will post more when I find the recent ones! Thanks for being patient with me, especially Anna and my mom and Dwynne. They've been bugging me to get going again!

7 comments:

Megan, Peter, and Benjamin said...

Oh my goodness!! She is getting SO big and SO cute!!

I need your email address!! This is Megan from Brother Meeker's class and Brother Whiting's class. So, email me at megankferguson@gmail.com and I will add you to my blog!!

Anna said...

Yay for more pictures! Yay for news from Natalie! Yay yay yay!

Sally said...

Yeah! I've been waiting to see more pictures of baby Zuki! I miss seeing her sweet little face.

Stephanie H. said...

It's about time! :) Such cute pictures!

Peterson Family said...

Horray! Welcome back from vacation! hehe... :) I love those pictures, Zuki is SOOO cute!! Give those cute little chubby cheeks and kiss for me.

Breean and Jeff said...

Ok, Zuki is So cute and getting so big. Keep up the posts!!

Travis and Kamala Sloan said...

It is depressing how the year is flying by. What else can happen before the year is over?!?!?