
Zuki; Trying to sleep on a hot afternoon

First time Feeding Zuki in public

Mo and our friend Pavel taking the infants for a walk.

My sweet big Chubb.

How many people does it take to change a little girls diaper? (Kelly and I were giving instructions from behind the camera) Eric has never changed a diaper before.

This is one of my favorite Pregnant pictures, it was about two weeks before I delivered.

Just after a bath.

Trying to help her go to SLEEP!!

First time from a bottle? No Problem!

Guess what Mo does in his spare time?
2 comments:
Nice guns yo.
Yay! A picture with Zuki's eyes open. Her hair sure is getting froey. So much fun to see photos of you guys.
Makes being away not quite so hard.
Love love love!
Hey Natalie! I saw your blog on ALissa's! I thought I would say hello. I love your pics and your daughter is so precious! How do you pernounce her name?
Post a Comment