I Baked Bread!
This is the first time my homemade bread has ever turned out right for me. I have been trying on and off for about three years to make bread, and it had never worked out, until now! It was honey wheat bread, and it was so yummy! It didn't even last the whole day. I couldn't leave it alone. Yummy yummy yummy.
Zuki
Zuki can write her name!! I love how many legs the "k" has. I am so proud of her!
My sweet girls.
Malaika
She is so cute!
Happy Thanksgiving!
This year, we celebrated thanksgiving with the Sheltons' and Grampa Zenk at Steph and Zach's house. We had so much fun!
I loved this center piece idea, and may just use it in the future. For what I am not sure.
Jessica made these super cute turkeys, and even made a baby one for Steph's new baby, Campbell. So cute!
We all got to choose our own goblet to drink from. They are from Grandma Zenk's collection, and we all had fun drinking from them, and remembering her.
And once again, there are some more cute turkeys as our name tags.
So fun!
Thank you, Aunt Jeri, for making the day perfect!
Yummy!
More Yummy!
And...YUMMY!
And here are the guys, so willing and helpful with the cleanup! Thanks guys!
Happy Birthday Mo!
Yay for decorations!
First, we took Dwynne on a tour of Mo's work place...
Then we went to The Gateway Mall in Salt Lake and Mo bought a hat...
Then we went to Biaggi's for dinner...it was really yummy! Also our friend, Sharon and her daughter, and couple of foreign exchange students staying with her were coming down to see the lights on Temple Square, and they met up with us for dinner.
This is Sharon and Kylonna. Thanks for coming you guys!
It was Such and COLD night! But a good one! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MO!
Tree Decorating
The day started off with a visit to Zuki's Salon...
And a cuddle with Malaika...
Here is Zuki with her "Baby's First Christmas" ornament.
Me and Zuki!
Curious baby.
We let Zuki decorate all by herself...
Can you tell?
Then we got new star for our tree.
And Zuki loved being "scarf matching" with Mo. Fun times...

2 comments:
So fun!! I LOVE the lights on Temple Square! It looks like you guys are loving it in Salt Lake and enjoying life! I'm so very glad!! :)
Happy b-day Mo! I am so glad you guys came with us for Thanksgiving, it was a perfect day!
Post a Comment