Sunday, December 4, 2011

Goin' back

I downloaded pictures and videos that I have had on my phone for a few years.  So, these are just some random pictures from when Zuki was about 1 year old, up to current.  
 Here is Zuki playing "naptime" with her dolly using the toy basket as a crib.


 The only way we could get her eating regular cereal was to warm it up first.  Then we slowly warmed it for less and less time...it worked.


 I wish I could remember this little boy's name.  I have tons of these pics of him, and I am sure his mom would love to have them.  Zuki was so cute with him.


 But do I need to worry?


 This was at a ward party when we were in the Millhollow ward.  They set up this water slide at the top of a hill, and then they had black tarps lined up all the way down the hill for them to go down.  It was so awesome.  Video coming soon?


 Here is Zuki posing for me right before an FHE group came over for FHE while Mo was in a single's ward bishopric.


 Zuki has always loved to read. (I think this is so funny, because I have tons of pics of her reading!  I love it sooo much!  Some of my genes actually got into her!  Yay!)


This was one of her favorite things to do while we were living in Millhollow.  She loved it when I turned on the sprinkler and let her get soaked.


This was a trip to Big Juds.  Mo had gotten a "free" Big Jud meal which consists of a one pound hamburger, two drinks and two fries.  Yummy!


Zuki is not kissing me...she is sucking on my chin!  Goofy!


Zuki is about two and a half in these next pics.  Here, I am watching Zuki, Ella and Rome.  I think they are watching "Toy Story".  So cute.  Zuki and Ella are best friends, and they really miss each other.  I feel so bad for them.


 Here is Zuki at Fat Cats in a little car with baby Kermit.


And here she is riding a fish that she calls "Nemo".  Super fun!  We miss Fat Cats.


And this is during a weekend visit when Mo was working in Salt Lake and we were still up in Rexburg. We went out to Craigo's for dinner.  Yum!   Boy am I glad those days are over.

3 comments:

Brianna Tuckett said...

What fun pics!! The little boy looks like Porter Shurtliff (Kim and Anthony's little boy), but I don't know if you ever did anything with them. He's a cutie though whoever he is :)

NatMo said...

That is Porter!!! Thanks! we were in their ward when we lived in Millhollow.

Kelly said...

I can't believe how diff Zuki looks now! I forgot what she looked like back then...i especially forgot about those cute chunky legs she used to have! haha. She is so darn cute. I need your phone number because I have something exciting to tell you... and no i'm not pregnant :) kelly231@gmail.com