Zuki project
This is the bag Zuki made for the Trick or Treating at Preschool.
Special Quilt
My Grandma Zenk was making wedding quilts for all the grandchildren before she died. This is the last one that was found. I am very pleased and honored that Aunt Jeri (my dad's sister) and Grandpa Zenk thought of Mo and me when they found it. It will be a special treasure in our lives. Thank you, Aunt Jeri and Grampa!!
Malaika
Thanks for watching!

3 comments:
What a BEAUTIFUL quilt!! That is amazing and even cooler that its an heirloom! Hey and I love the picture of Malaika looking in the mirror :) Too cute!
What a gorgeous quilt and a precious reminder of your grandma. I one from my grandma and I can feel her arms around me as I cuddle in it. :) Malaika is adorable and getting so big! :)
Malaika's facial expressions are to die for!
Post a Comment