These are some pics from before we moved.
I love this watermelon Bum onesie! I hope I have another girl at some point. I just haven't had enough Watermelon!
This is Zuki "hiding" from Mo as he walked in the door.
This is the position Malaika goes into every time I put her down to sleep.
This is Kylonna and Zuki on our last visit to Sharon's house. Miss you guys!
This is the trailer that our wonderful bishop let us use to move our stuff down to Utah. He had to take a couch down to his son, so he let us use the rest of the space for free!! THANK YOU! such a life saver!
Here I am, detailing the house so that we can leave. Bri came to help me clean...thank you soooo much. you are a true friend. Miss you tons.
Here are the moving men. Mo, Israel, Israel, and Jacob. Thanks guys!
I was surprised when I saw this pic. I didn't know mo had taken it. This is the knife I kept under my bed while Mo was gone to Salt Lake in case i needed to defend my home and children. Mo thought I was funny, but I am just glad I never had to use it!
After we moved out of Cougar Court, my mom took us to Twin Falls to my Grandma's house for a week, and we were just lucky that at the end of the week was our family reunion!
Love the lip curl.
Zuki loved riding the kiddy rides at the mall in Twin Falls.
Mother and Daughter
And great grand daughter.
Mom got to feed Malaika her first bites of rice cereal.
We went to Shoshone Falls for a picnic. Isn't this beautiful? I loved listening to it. One of my favorite sounds.
Grandpa used to take all of us for rides on a four wheeler (is that what it was, you cousins who remember better than me? Was it a four wheeler?) and Grandma did the same for my little girls. I think it was bitter sweet.
I think this pic is gorgeous! Even though she's hooked up to the nebulizer (she had bronchitis a couple of months ago and still wheezes sometimes), she is still pretty! Thanks Matt for letting her watch a movie on your ipad with you to keep her distracted!
The big event for the reunion was a visit to NAT SOO PAH. See this water slide?
My mom went down it! GO MOM!
Dwynne was blowing some large bubbles for Zuki outside, and I loved the way these pictures came out.
Grandma makes pillowcases for us to choose from every reunion. Good timing, because pillowcases can get worn out in two years! And I love having a colorful stack in my closet!
OK. So the original plan was for me to go back to California with my mom after the reunion. BUT, things worked out that we were MAYBE going to get an apartment, so I took a HUGE leap of faith and went down to Utah to stay with my Aunt Jeri and Uncle Jim in their basement until we heard back from the apartments. We ended up staying there for two nights, and then got our apartment. Thank you Aunt Jeri and Uncle Jim for helping us out in so many ways! You are true life savers and I am so glad to get to have you in our lives!
Since I was going to go home with mom, she rented a bigger car to get all of our stuff in it...and since we ended up going to Utah, we had to stuff everything into Dwynne's car. Mo was stuffed between the two girls in the back, and we ended up getting a tarp and tying it to the top of the car...we duct taped the heck out of it, and had to stop once to get more duct tape and tape the heck out of it again. What an awesome adventure.
Here is Mo with our girls on our furniture free floor.
Dwynne brought over "bread, that you may not go hungry, 'wine' that you may never thirst, and salt that life will always be savory..." she is my sweet sentimental sister and i am LOVING having her close!
Malaika's first bath in the new apartment.
Mo surprised me with a carriage ride! He took me to Salt Lake our second week here, and we had a horse and carriage tour!
I don't know what was going through Zuki's head. This is what she looked like the whole ride. I couldn't even get her to look at me to smile.
This is the Salt Lake Temple against a sunset. LOVED it. Thanks Mo for the carriage ride. We were princesses that day...my girls and me.
Zuki started Preschool! YAY! Here is her FIRST first day of school.
Mo also took us to Barnum and Baileys Best Show on Earth. The Circus!
(I don't know why my pics are out of order, and I don't know how to fix it! sorry!)
I love these pics of Mo and our girls. He is the best daddy for them.
We also went to Temple Square this last week. Zuki loved it!
I love this picture!
I loved watching him talk to Zuki about Jesus. I could do this often.
We even toured the Conference Center! (my first time)
All in all, we have had a great adventure and we are loving it! Thank you to everyone who has helped us get through it, and for those who could do nothing but pray and sent good thoughts our way. Thank you, thank you. You have all helped tremendously. We love you.




5 comments:
Your family is so adorable. I hope we get to see you at Christmas. It has been way too long.
what a great blog!! thanks, Nat! By the way: Bread, that this house will never know hunger, 'wine,' that you may have joy and prosperity, and salt, that life will always have flavor. Close, though. :) LOVING being close to you, too.
Silly me...I knew I was wrong, and was hoping you would correct me...
Love the pics. Your girls are so cute. I wish we lived close so you could show me how to do Alyzah's hair.
And Tell Mo we said congrats on the new job. We will have to meet up next time we come down there.
Loved all of the pictures! I miss you guys so much! We will definitely have to make a trip to Utah soon! I see Mo is growing his beard and mustache! Looking good, Mo! :) All of you are looking healthy and happy!
Post a Comment