I love when they fall asleep like this...its sooo cute!
Outing to the City
State Farm was doing a promotional thing in the city, where they had tons of little kiddy games...
And they got to have their pictures taken with characters from Cars 2.
They even had an obstacle course that Mo did with Zuki. SO FUN!
Reunion with Stacey!
Stacey and I met up in Rexburg, and she and her husband moved down to Utah about two and a half years ago. I thought I would never see her again, because there was NO WAY I was going to be moving to Utah, well, here I am, and she is only a 15 min drive or so away from me...so PLAY TIME!
Eliza and Malaika
Ben, Tom, and Zuki.
Fun with Aunt Sally
My Aunt Sally is letting us borrow this costume for Halloween this year...YAY! Thanks Sally! We went with the Salt Lake Mommies group to an old folks home and the kids dressed up and passed out candy. It was so great!
Then we went to Gardner Village where they have tons of dummy witches doing lots of silly things. The girls LOVED it! (My camera ran out of batteries, so I didn't get a lot of pics..I'm so bummed!)
Moira, Kellah, Jake, and Zuki. Jake was the only boy there, with all of us together, there were ten girls! What a great day. Thanks again Sally!
Zuki took this picture of Mo and Mal. Aren't they cute?!

2 comments:
Porter is going to be tigger too and he would be so jealous that you saw lightening McQueen
Dude, love your header photo. fun.
Post a Comment