Friday, August 26, 2011

Again Been So Long!

OK!  So, Mo has had the computer with him down in Salt Lake, so I haven't been online for a while.  And this post is to announce...MO GOT A JOB!  Deseret Digital Media offered him a full-time position with full benefits...so we're moving to Salt Lake!  I will probably still be offline for a while, because I don't think we will get internet right away, but when we do, I will post a super long post, chock full of pics!!!  p.s. Malaika started rolling over today, front to back, AND back to front...woo-hoo!!!

6 comments:

Todd, Karen, David, Rylee and Alicia said...

Congratulations! It seems that a lot of people are in Utah these days. It's the spot this year... Anyway that is super exciting!

Stephanie H. said...

Yahoo! Such great news! I'm glad we'll be close! :)

Brianna Tuckett said...

Wahooooo!! I'm so excited for you guys Natty! And wahoo for Malaika too! So glad I got to see you before you left! :)

Anonymous said...

NatMo, Do you know that Forex Is Highest Paying Keyword in Google Adsense? Learn how to use Forex here:

Peterson Family said...

Congrats to MO!! How exciting!!

Your girls are BEAUTIFUL and growing up much too quickly! And I LOVE the hairdo that you gave Zuki, you are a talented woman! It looks great!

Cassie and Kenny said...

That's great. You should come over for dinner or something when you get settled!