So sorry I haven't posted for so long. Mo got an internship at Deseret Digital Media down in Salt Lake City. It's a three month internship with a promising possibility of a full time position at the end. Fingers crossed! Our contract at our apartment is over at the end of August, so I am staying up here while Mo goes down for the internship. He's coming home to visit on the weekends, and boy do I miss him during the week. At the end of August, we have a family reunion in Twin Falls, and at the end of that, I am going home with my parents to California for the rest of the internship. I am excited to be with family (and not alone), but I will miss Mo terribly since he won't be able to come home on weekends.
Now, Enjoy some Pictures!!!
I love these little feet!!
Aunt Dwynnie came for the 4th of July weekend, and she painted Zuki's toes, and Zuki painted hers!
Gotta make sure everyone has sunscreen!
Mo fell asleep while he was playing with Malaika, and then Zuki snuck in with him after I took Malaika out. (she's just pretending)
Here's my little reader again...
So, I've started giving Zuki chores, and her favorites are vacuuming and wiping the tv.
I am OBSESSED with this hairdo. It took me three and a half hours to do. I LOVE it!
Look how long it would be if it were straight! Wow. I can't believe she's three!
Washing the car with daddy! So fun!
This was on one of those inflated obstacle courses at a picnic the stake put on for us.
This is at a baptism the weekend Mo came home for the first time.
Welcome home for the weekend!
This is totally out of order. We took this before he left last sunday!
This jean skirt usually goes down past her knees, but she pulled her pink tutu on underneath, so funny. Loving the boots, right?
Zuki loves sharing her baby with her sister.
This is at a birthday party. Zuki had so much fun, and it was her first experience with relay races. well, most of the other kids first experiences with relay races, and it was SO FUNNY to watch a bunch of three year olds trying to pass water balloons back and forth with out popping them, and trying to fill up a bucket by squeezing water out of a giant sponge. All the parents were dying with laughter. I wish I had a video.
3 comments:
Wow! That hairdo sure makes Zuki look like she has a TON of hair! And I love that family photo as your blog header.
So fun to see what you've been up to.
Agreed, I love that hairdo on Zuki! I know it must be SO HARD to not have Mo there, good luck! One week down! :)
Love these pictures--you sure have beautiful babies. Great hairdos! Can't wait to see you all.
Post a Comment