So...we really wanted to get out of the house and do something fun last week. We scrounged up a couple of dollars and went to "Fat Cats" to play some video games. They have some really fun ones for Zuki.
Usually, with two bucks, we walk away with anywhere between 40 to 80 tickets, and we are saving up for something big. Well, we used all our coins and the last game we played had its ticket dispenser open, so we told the attendant, and for being honest (instead of stealing all the tickets), he gave us two more coins. Mo took Zuki off to explore, and left me with the two coins not knowing which game I wanted to play. I played Skee Ball with one and totally lost, then I remembered I had always wanted to try this truck one.
The idea is to send your coin down the ramp and try to make it into the bed of the truck. If you make it in, you get ten tickets, if you hit a special lever on the truck, it will dump it, and you get five tickets per coin, so, I aimed for the lever. I missed it and was disappointed, until tickets started spilling out of the dispenser. See the orange rectangles with two arrows pointing to the middle? Well, there is a slot there, and I accidentally shot my coin in there! Each one is worth 100 or 200 or 260 tickets.
Here we are waiting to see how many we won...
I hit the jackpot! 260 tickets! Add our two dollars worth...
304 for the evening. We are adding it to our ticket savings...
By the way...we can't wait for the smurfs!
Happy Father's Day!!
Gramama and Papa brought this outfit for Zuki...she adores it! She was pretending to be a ballerina all day. I can't wait until we can get her into a dance class. I think she will be amazing.

2 comments:
Niiiiiice! You were smart not to let Mo shoot any baskets with your extra coins. heh heh...
Go Natty!!! I always knew you had some mad skills ;) Love Zuki's outfit!! I like Malaika's too with the cute watermelon bum :) Hey this is my last week of school, we should get together once I'm done and go do something fun!! :) Like the splash park? :)
Post a Comment