Malaika weighed 7 lbs, and was 19 1/2 inches long.
I let mo take over my bed for a morning nap...poor thing had to sleep on a pull out chair that was way too small.
happy easter!
we came home Easter afernoon, so we decorated eggs to celebrate.
She yelled, "It's PINK!"
Dwynnie and the neices!
I love it when they curl up like this!
Dwynne put her hair up, and put earrings on her this morning! Too cute/funny.
Here is the back of Malaika's hair. It's not as curly as Zuki's hair was at birth, nor does she have as much...but maybe I am lucky because it really is not fun to do Zuki's hair. We will see if it changes as Malaika gets older.

6 comments:
Congratulations on your addition! She's a little beauty and looks so tiny! Wish you were closer and I could come get a small baby-fix and hold her and smell her. Take care of yourself!
Oh good grief she's adorable!!! I want to hold her!! I wish I could live closer, nasty USAF hurry up and send us west!!!!
Love the picture with the hospital bands--very nice. Beautiful baby for a beautiful family. Glad Dwynne got to be there, too. Much love sent your way from all of us!
She really is sooooo cute and just as sweet as can be!! It was SO fun to get to see you guys the other day and hold your little one :) Thanks Natty! And congrats again!! :)
Hey Natalie I just found your blog! She is adorable! Congrats!
I wish i could hold her too... and Zuki some more. My arms feel empty. I love you! Thanks for everything!
Post a Comment