Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mo Found a USB Cord!

So, the other day, Mo found a USB cord that will work for our camera!  YAY! ok, so I have a lot of stuff to catch up on, so...here comes a long post!
Learning to play golf!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
 



ZUKI CUTES!
 Zuki and her friend Ella having a good time!

 Zuki loves to pull the cushions off the couch and use them as "stepping stones".

Zuki drew a picture of the baby in my tummy!  WOW.

 Happy Birthday to me (February)
 
 Reading with Julie and Chi-Chi Daka

 Brand new Big Girl Car seat! (She chose the color...might as well, she's going to be sitting in it for the next several years).
 
 I discovered this one day, don't know how she got the idea, or how she executed it...

 Ready to go puddle jumping with Daddy!

 I love this hairdo.  I put her pom-poms into three braids each, and then the next day took the braids out.  LOVE IT.


MO'S LA TRIP

This is at the CBS station. (He looks good there, doesn't he?)

 And this is outside Sony Pictures Animation Studio.

 My Two favorite people.

 These were taken at about 34 weeks.

 We went to check on her before we went to bed, and this is what we found...she is so cute.


MO'S GRADUATION


 Mo was one of nineteen Newel K. Whitney Scholar Award recipients.  This award is to honor those students who have a good character, are diligent, and their pursuit of excellence.  They must be nominated by at least four professors.  This is a big deal because Mo's major is in the Business and Communication college at BYU-Idaho, which has the most number of students.  He felt shocked and deeply honored, (and thought it was an April Fool's joke), when he received the invitation to the awards ceremony.  SO PROUD OF YOU!

 This is after Convocation with some friends.

 This is one of his favorite teachers, Ward Hicks.

 This is the Martin family, Kenny, Susan, and Marissa, who came to celebrate with us.

 This is Philip and Rochelle, good friends that we will miss...

 Here is Mo after Commencement Saturday morning.  It took place in the new BYU-Idaho center.  It is designed after the Conference center in Salt Lake City.

Happy Birthday Zuki!

 I made these cupcakes for her...she wanted pink cupcakes with pink frosting, so that is what I made.


We have some funny videos from the birthday party, so as soon as Mo does those, I will put them up...hopefully it will be soon...(he is busy job hunting right now).

9 comments:

Brianna Tuckett said...

How fun!! Congrats to Mo!!! What an honor to receive that award and just graduating itself is pretty cool!! Hey I have a gift for your new little one (on the way) so I need to get with ya SOON!!!! Oh and by the way, you look so CUTE!!! I love your prego belly!!! You are such a cute pregnant lady Miss Natty :)

Stephanie H. said...

So fun to see all of these pictures! You look beautiful and I'm excited for your new baby to come! Can't believe you're almost done! Good luck :)

Anonymous said...

Yay for usb cords!! What a great post! Full of super cute photos =) your family is so adorable! =) Congratulations to Mo on graduation and his award! That's so awesome!

Travis and Kamala Sloan said...

Oh my goodness!!! I am so excited for you guys!! I bet it feels so good to be finally done. Now if our next 2 months go smoothly we will be ready to celebrate with you guys. Trav graduates in just over a month. He'll be a real doctor, can you believe it? I need to call you, it has just been insane here. Much love and I wish we could be there.

Kelly said...

Awesome pics. The puddle jumping one made me laugh. And you look great Nat, you are tiny....well not your belly :) haha you know what I mean.

Anna said...

Yay for pictures. So glad it's over for Mo and now he gets to go "out into the world"! NOTHING beats that kind of excitement or relief when school is finally over! Good for him!

Thanks for posting prego pics too. Fun to see!

Cassie and Kenny said...

wow, you have a lot to look forward to! New baby, new job! If you ever come to utah give us a call. You can visit us!

Peterson Family said...

Love the preggo pic's! You are DARLING! Congrats to Mo on his graduation, that is SOOOO exciting!! And give your BEAUTIFUL little zuki-pie a hug for me!! :) I can't wait to see her sister!

-Lis

Sally said...

Wow! So many things to see and comment on--Congratulations to all of you! Thanks for catching up. Can't wait to you see you again--soon I hope.

Love you tons!