Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Learning

I have been admonished by an older sister to start my own blog. I don't really have anything else to do, and I need to discover hobbies. My mind has been blank concerning what to blog about, but, as I start, new ideas are popping into my head already. This blog will be about our little family, me, Mo, and Zuki, our sweet little new addition. Over the past two weeks, I have often sat and looked at Zuki, wondering about her, but mostly wondering about what kind of a parent I will be. I took several classes about childhood development and parenting principles, but I feel less prepared now that she is actually here. I guess we will learn together as she grows. I guess that is something that I never thought of before. We learn as we grow. Well, of course I've thought about it, but the truth of it has never really hit me until now. Zuki will learn as she grows the fundamentals of life, and I will grow and learn from her about life, and how important it really is. What can I teach her? I can teach her love, and the rest will follow.

1 comments:

Anna said...

Yay! A blog! You will like it. I have no photos from our first year and a half of marriage and I am finding that I am taking pictures because I have a blog. That's reason enough for me! So congratulations, I'll put you on my blog roll.