Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Late Halloween

Mo and his best friend Stevie at our ward Halloween Party

Mo was so proud of his costume, I had to buy a new eyeliner pencil be the time he was done with the facial hair. The back of his shirt says "not guilty" (he's supposed to be an ex-con).

2 comments:

Peterson Family said...

Hey Nattie!! Welcome to the wonderful wide world of blogging!! :)

I just love all your pictures of little Zuki, she really is a doll! I am so glad that everything went well with L&D and that she's doing well too.

Check out our family blog anytime, it'll be so fun to keep in touch this way! :)

-Alissa (Madsen) Peterson

Peterson Family said...

PS I have some thought for you on Autism... since we have it in our family. I am not an expert by any means, but I can share with you some info. that I have learned so far... email me anytime:

alissa.peterson@gmail.com