

When my mom and dad came to visit, I could hardly wait for them to show up. When they finally did, they came in the door, and I got a hug from dad, and mom took Zuki from me. I didn't get a hug from her until later. It was such a sweet moment when mom held Zuki and looked at her. The tears were flowing, and I knew I wouldn't have to do much but feed and change diapers for the next few days. Mom was going to love that little girl like nothing else. And that's what we did all week; nothing else. We sat, chatted and held the baby. I am so glad that mom and dad were able to come for as long as they did. It was such a wonderful help to me, and I know that they loved being with their granddaughter.
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment