Here are a bunch of pics. I am sorry I am so far behind. Sorry, Mom.
Zuki drew a picture of Rapunzel!! Can you see her hair?
Here is a new hairdo I tried. Love it!
Here is another hairdo I tried. I did dread locks, and then twisted two at a time around pipe cleaners, left it in over night...
...and this is how it comes out! I LOVE it and have done it a few times now. It does take FOREVER. The dread locks take three hours...the pipe cleaner part takes two hours, and then taking out the pipe cleaners and separating the locks take one hour. Three day process. Gee.
This is what Zuki wore for her St. Patricks party at preschool.
This is our new couch.
Happy St. Patricks Day!!
She totally zonked out after church.
Eating black beans.
Playing on the Kindle together. They LoVE it. Thanks Mom!
So cute!!!!

3 comments:
I wonder what white people hair would do in pipe cleaners....hmmm....
nice couch. very exciting for you i bet!
Love the new hairdos. She's a doll. Miss you guys.
Malaika is getting so big!! I LOVE the dread locks/pipe cleaner hairdo! That is a lot of work, but so dang cute!! Oh, lovin the new couch too! It looks like life is going well for you guys and that makes me happy :) I miss you Natty girl!!
Post a Comment