My Zuki turned FOUR a couple of weeks ago. GEE! I can't believe I have been a mother for THAT LONG. Weird weird weird.
Here she is getting her
" Happy Birthday " hat at Preschool.
" Happy Birthday " hat at Preschool.
She got a new bike..
and some princesses...
Here are my girls playing with the new stuff!
Yay! Princesses!
Zuki really wanted a Rapunzel cake, so we bought one from Walmart, and I make some pink frosting, and we got her Rapunzel and Flynn toys, rounded up a toy tree, and I made it into a Rapunzel cake. I even made a brand new dress for Rapunzel (out of frosting).
Eating the dress...yum!
Then we went to a play place as a family, and Zuki got her face painted...
Super Fun!
Rode Bumper Cars (about ten times)
Rode "hot air" balloons that go up in the air and you can spin them like the teacups at Disney Land.
I didn't go on it the second time...I almost lost my cookies the first time (my own fault...I wanted to see how fast I could spin it).
Rode the Carousel...
And had a GOOD time. Aunt Dwynnie came with us, and was a HUGE help with Malaika...Thanks Dwynne!!
Here is Mo's mission President (Pocatello Mission) and his wife, the Bricknell's, at their last mission reunion.
We had AWESOME seats at the first session of General Conference on Saturday.
Girls Night out! Lindsey and me.
Michelle and Alyssa. Cheesecake Factory...soooooo yummy. *Natalie drools on her shirt*
EASTER EGG HUNT!
They did and easter egg hunt at preschool! They made ears for all the kids...
Then they sang us a song...
And they hunted for eggs. They are each assigned a number, so they looked for eight eggs with their number on it. So Fun!
Here is Zuki with the Easter Bunny!
Aren't my pink ones ADORABLE?
Malaika likes to hang out in the kitchen with the farm animals...
"Where's Malaika?"
The girls love to be with Mo the second he walks in the door. See? He hasn't even been able to take of his shoes or jacket...
Zuki wanted a turn feeding Malaika...it went well...for a few bites.
AND...Malaika has started pulling herself up on furniture! I can't believe she will be ONE next week! By the way...she is in the fifth percentile for her weight and height, she is very small for her age. People are surprised when I tell them she will be one soon. They all are thinking she's 7 months or so. PETITE!

3 comments:
thanks Nat for posting. So fun to see Malaika growing up. And Yay! Zuki is out of Nursery! I'll bet that's exciting for her.
Wow, she IS tiny! Happy birthday Zuki!!
I can't believe you've been a mom for that long either and that Zuki is in preschool!!! I remember seeing her when she was brand new! That play place sure looks fun! So when I come down you HAVE to take me to the Cheescake Factory (Always wanted to go and never have)! Loving all the pics! Mo is such a good daddy no wonder the girls mob him! :)
Post a Comment