Last friday, Zuki and I were driving Mo to school, and he was sitting in the back seat with her, when I heard that loud whisper that little kids have say, "Daddy, I have a spooky story...once upon a time, you and me were eating a picnic, and there was a Spooky in the piano. It jumped out and boo-ed us, and I threw blue pixie dust and scared it away!" What a great spooky story! We LOVED it!
1 year ago

4 comments:
What a clever neice I have! I wonder what the Spooky looks like in her imagination. Will she draw it for you?
What a cutie! :)
Natalie!!!
Hello! I am so glad that you found me! I cannot believe how big Zuki is! She is ADORABLE. Congratulations on the next little one also :).
That is awesome that Mo received the award. Tell him Congratulations for us. I am excited to know that you blog also. I hope that you guys are doing well!
Too cute!!! Love the story :)
Post a Comment