This was a primary activity before Christmas.
Here, they got to "bury" their weapons of war under a blanket.
Here, they were burying the gold plates like Moroni. (but I bet he didn't use spoons)
Getting ready for Christmas.
Mo has been taking Zuki swimming on saturdays through the semester. She loves it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MO! (in November)
Testing the camera.
Decorating the tree!
My little artist.
So, I found these pics in iPhoto from the camera Mo borrowed last semester. Still looking for USB cord for our little camera.

6 comments:
Your daughter is absolutely adorable. Are you guys still in Idaho? I miss you and still think about my time serving with you in RS. I loved it. I hope you and your family are doing well. Again, you have a beautiful family.
The last photos (in October) you posted were all either distant of Zuki or in her halloween costume. Now i got to see some up close pics and holy crap she is BEAUTIFUL! You're going to have a hard time keeping the boys away from her one day! She's got your eyes Nat. I hope your pregnancy is going okay...keep in touch.
I have been WAY to MIA from the blog world (even though I have no idea why everyone's bloglists show that I haven't posted in a year?! NOT true!) haha
But I wanted to say CONGRATS!!! MONTHS after you have announced your second arrival coming in May! hehe I am SO thrilled for you, Mo, and Zuki!!
I hope everything is going well in your pregnancy... I can't wait to see pictures of her!
That looks like a way fun Primary Activity. I bet Zuki just LOVES Saturdays when she gets to go swimming with Daddy!! What a good guy :) Cute pics Natty girl!
I love that you have sticky things to put on the windows. I remember having plastic shapes when I was really little. They kept me busy on the window in the car during trips. I miss them...
Hope Mpumi gets to see her gorgeous grand daughter soon!
Your daughter is absolutely beautiful, and so are you!! Where are you living these days?
Post a Comment