Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Zuki Christmas

New pj's from grandmama and papa, and hair pieces, "fascinators" made by Anna. (for more fascinators see Anna's blog, or her store).

The universal mascot of Toddlers; Elmo.

Trying out her new stroller on her "Abducted Twice" doll, also made by Anna. I personally like that it is black. (For more dolls, see Anna's blog, or her store).

Examining "Abducted Twice"

I think she got the idea that once you tear off the paper and open the box, something cool is inside.

3 comments:

Sally said...

Finally! I am so happy to see more Zuki pictures (you and Mo, too, of course). I've missed you!

Love you tons--

t.m. said...

Hello!! I am so happy you found me! Zuki is adorable and that hair is to die for. Sounds like you are doing well! I am so happy to hear that.

Brianna Tuckett said...

I like the bows that Zuki got! Those are just adorable!! Kudos to Anna :)