Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The People of Christmas Morning

Anna and Adam getting Christmas Tans in the sun.

Dwynne, with a vicodin induced smile...for the story see her blog.

Michael

Mo

My sweet mother ripping open her first present.

Grandpa Zenk, excited over a hunting computer game.

My dad, holding up something exciting.

Zuki really wanted to hold the new camera, and is mad at me because I gave it to her dad instead.

4 comments:

Brianna Tuckett said...

How fun! I'm so glad you guys got to go to California for Christmas! It's fun to see your family (at least in pictures)! I really enjoyed hanging out with them way back when :) Looks like a fun Christmas morning!

The Andersens said...

I love that last picture. Zuki is such a pretty little girl! I hope all is well!

Travis and Kamala Sloan said...

Nat the last picture of Zuki looks so much like you!!! So cute, wish we could have been home for christmas so we could have seen you. Maybe this summer when I go to Jess' graduation! Miss you guys!

Dwynne said...

not that I neeeeeded the vicodin to be smiling...I mean, I smile, don't I?